Terms and Conditions
We apologize that we cannot offer refunds for deposits or subsequent payments if you choose to cancel your retreat participation, even in extenuating circumstances. We recommend that you purchase travel insurance to protect your investment.
- **Payment Policy**
- Deposit: We require a deposit of $2000 to secure your spot in the retreat.
- We require full payment at least 60 days in advance to confirm accommodations. This helps us manage our bookings effectively and ensure that we have everything prepared for the client’s arrival.
- For bookings made within 60 days of the arrival date, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
2. **Cancellation Policy**: We have a tiered cancellation policy as follows:
We have a no-refund policy. We will however accept your deposit for a future retreat. Valid for 6 months from the date of payment. (You can gift it to someone) same terms apply.
- We accept credit card payments up until 120 days of check-in.
- Bookings are exchangeable. You can give your Retreat Package (with a specific room) as a gift. Please give us 14 days’ notice to accommodate any special requests or dietary needs. After 14 days we cannot guarantee we can address the needs of the new guest. However, we will do our best to accommodate.
3. **Room Request, Preferences, and Changes**
- We do not allow room changes once your room is confirmed and paid for.
- If a cancelation of your desired room or location becomes available, we will notify you by email.
- You will have 24 hours to respond and confirm with an additional payment if applicable. Each request is honored in the order in which it was made in writing by email.